Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Henna This, Henna That...


Hey Stars,

Well....I decided to document my henna process! I wanted to be as detailed as possible, so I couldn't cheat time. It's not the shortest video in the world, but it is informative... and quite entertaining if you ask me.

One point I would like to make is that....
**My hair is NEVER dry after I henna.... watch the video, and you'll know why! :-)**


Music by N.E.R.D.

*Note: a lot of my process is simply preference... if it works for you GREAT! :-)
Let me know about it! :-)

~Ceez

1 comments:

Curlstar said...

Although I don't use it for color, it does give me a bit of a reddish tint. Henna is great for hair. It has made mine much stronger, I hardly see breakage anymore, I don't shed as much, my hair is MUCH more thick, and I'm not sure if it's the henna, but my hair grows at a ridiculous rate now. It's smooth, and anytime I do a fresh application it's shining like nobody's business. LOL.
If you haven't tried it I would definitely recommend it.

Also, I'll keep the explanation idea in mind next time I do one of these. :-)